Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy Mothers Day 2013



http://eddycrosby.com/
Courtesy of - http://eddycrosby.com

What do you live for? What is your ambition? What is your passion? Many of you may answer Football, Computers, Engineering, Cricket etc. Have you ever asked this to your Mom, Mother, Maa(Hindi), Aai(Marathi) ?? Ask her once, try it! The answer will be, "To help you succeed dear". I am always amazed to see her dedication towards helping us reach our goals.

My Mom is a full time homemaker, her day starts at 5:30 in the morning, starts preparing breakfast and Tiffin for me and my Dad. Then waking us up(most difficult job). Now, i am 21 and i do a lot of work on my own, but a few years back when i was in school, my Mom used to Iron my uniform, Comb my frizzy hair, Help me with my studies and much more.


My Mom has studied till 12th grade, never seen college. Even her schooling was done in Marathi(Local Language). But she wanted her Kids to call her "Mom", because "Aai" was the obvious term we were gonna use for her. And she had predicted the growing Importance of the Language around her. Today i correct small pronunciation mistakes made by her. And she gets a little annoyed about that, maybe thinking that she was the one who wanted me to learn the language.

I remember one night, my Dad had an accident. He was badly injured falling from his bike on the highway. It was 03: 00 am when my Dad knocked the main door, and just collapsed down on the white marble with blood coming out of the wounded forehead. My mom screamed and i woke up hearing it. I was 13 and my eyes were filled. But Mom without panicking much, took the first aid and stopped the blood flow while her own eyes were not able to control.

She made a call to the Hospital and went with the Ambulance telling me, "Don't worry, you take a shower, get ready and go to school on time. Papa will be home before you return from school". The smile on her face, the confidence in her speech, and the Love in her eyes, forces you to accept what she says as the truth. But she was right, he was their when i returned home, a bit broken on the shoulder but Dad came home :).


Our house is like a small company, my Mom is the CEO here! She is such a tough character, can handle any situation.. Never says no, if the thing is asked for my Good! It is said Teacher comes even before the God, Allah, Bhagwan whatever you may call it. But i want to tell you one thing, my first and best teacher is my Mom and no one else!

Love you Aai!

Visit My YouTube Channel Click HERE.

Share this

0 Comment to "Happy Mothers Day 2013"

Post a Comment